Eklund Law Office strives to provide highly skilled client-centered legal advocacy services to Alaska’s injured workers. To achieve this mission, we are committed to:
- responding promptly and competently to our clients’ needs
- communicating respectfully, regularly, and clearly with our clients
- managing our clients’ cases efficiently, proactively, and with integrity
- advocating aggressively for our clients’ best interests and pursuing outcomes that maximize benefits for them and their families.
Amanda K. Eklund
Attorney at Law
- Hearing Officer, Alaska Workers’ Compensation Division 2009 – 2015
- Chief of Adjudications, Alaska Workers’ Compensation Division 2015-2017
- B.A. from University of Alaska Fairbanks 2000
- J.D. from University of Montana 2004
- Editor of Montana Law Review, 2002-2004
- Recipient of 2004 Public Service Award and Scholarship
- Member Alaska Bar Association
- Member Anchorage Women Lawyers Association
- Member Washington Bar Association (inactive)
Working for the Workers’ Compensation Division for eight years, I know how difficult it is for injured workers to protect their rights against insurance companies with lawyers whose sole objective is to guard the insurance company checkbook. The system is complex, and it can be confusing and intimidating for those unfamiliar with it. Time and again, I have seen hardworking employees suffer on-the-job injuries that leave them suddenly unable to work, struggling to obtain medical treatment and support their families on little or no income, all the while trying to navigate a legal system that seems stacked against them.
I am here to help you to understand this complicated process and to use my expertise in this field to secure for you the full extent of workers’ compensation benefits to which you are entitled. I am committed to listening to your concerns, keeping you informed of the facts and events in your case, and advocating for you so you can concentrate on what is truly important: healing from your injury and supporting yourself and your family. I look forward to helping you get back on your feet.
The use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Eklund Law Office does not accept new clients before checking for possible conflicts of interest and obtaining a signed engagement letter.